Answered By: Robert Sebek
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2015     Views: 342

The Collegiate Times is available online from Feb. 1998 to the present in LexisNexis Academic (in the Guided News Search, choose University News in Step One, then University Wire in Step Two). Or, even easier, simply go into the Library's Journal Title Database and search for Collegiate Times.

The CT's website has archives that go back to 2002.

If you need to find articles older than 1998, then use the Library's Local Newspaper Index. After finding a citation in this database, you then have to go to the microfilm for the actual article. The call number is: Microfilm LD5655 V8 V5.

It is free to print from the library's microfilm collection.

Full details available at the news media page.

[Added 02 April 2007 by lv/drb]

Related Topics

Contact Us