Answered By: Robert Sebek Last Updated: Jan 12, 2015 Views: 106
You can add money to you Hokie Passport Account using the cash to card machine located on the 2nd floor, in front of the Circulation Desk.
The Hokie Passport Account is a debit account and allows students to access university vending, bookstores, dining centers, as well as numerous retail locations on and off campus. This debit account also allows users to print or copy or scan in the Libraries. Fines may also be paid using the Hokie Passport account at the Circulation Desk.
All Hokie Passport ID cards have an activated Hokie Passport Account. Deposits for the Hokie Passport Account are accepted in the Hokie Passport Office, 100 Student Services Building, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Cash and checks are accepted. Credit cards are not accepted.
Deposits may also be made at the cash to card machines at these locations:
- G Burke Johnson Student Center, lower level
- Hokie Grill in Owens Hall
- Math Emporium
- McComas Hall- right in front of the check in desk for the Gym on the first floor
- Newman Library - in front of the Circulation Desk
- Schultz - upstairs on the wall facing the southwest entrance
- Squires Student Center, entrance near Ticket Office
- Student Services Building, entrance near ATM
- War Memorial Gym - right across the hall from the check in desk on the first floor